Manchester Bidwell Corporation and its affiliates and programs have always acted with the health and safety of our students, staff, and patrons as our primary priority, and in accordance with all government orders during this crisis. Our past anticipated re-open dates were based on the latest government orders. Based on the indefinite nature of Governor Tom Wolf’s latest order, we do not want to set an arbitrary re-open date. With the new guidance from the federal government and under the best-case scenario we are hoping to resume full operations Monday, May 4, 2020. However, this can certainly change.
If you’re able, please follow our Instagram @mcgyouthandarts for some new, online content from your favorite MCG teaching artists and more! We are excited to continue serving you from the comfort of your own home and hope to creatively stay connected with as many of you as possible during our time away from the studio. In order to do so, please complete this short survey and tell us how we can better serve you during this time. Completing the survey also ensures you’ll be kept in the loop with the most up-to-date information about MCG events and programs.
For other resources related to the current situation, see below:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Allegheny County Health Department
- Pittsburgh Public School’s COVID-19 Updates
A few more resources for our students in Pittsburgh:
- PPS Grab and Go lunch pickup locations
- PPS Activity Packets
- Resources from Arts Ed Collaborative
- 412 Food Rescue and a live map of all free food distribution sites in our region
- ￼For free wireless internet, connect to the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hostpots on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.